Since 2017, I have been working as an associate professor at the Department of Pedagogy and psychology of Almaty University.
1. Culture of speech of the future lawyer. Mat-ly Rep. n-PR. Conf. University “Almaty” Almaty, April 2019 0.17 p. l. et al. Belaga A., the student of 1 course spec. “Jurisprudence»
2. Practical tasks in professional Russian language for students of economic specialties of the Kazakh department of higher education institutions. Educational and methodical manual. Almaty: University “Almaty”, 2019. – 41 p. ISBN 978 -9965-658-53. 2.6 p. l.
3. Glossary of professional Russian and Kazakh languages for students of economic specialties of the Kazakh department of higher education institutions. Glossary. Almaty: University “Almaty”, 2019. – 33 p. ISBN-978-9965-658-54-9. 2, 6 p. l. in co-authors Musabaeva U. K., Bekmuratova Zh. Zh.
4. Glossary of professional Russian, Kazakh and English languages for students of law schools of the Kazakh branch of higher education institutions. Glossary. Almaty: University “Almaty”, 2019. – 53 p. ISBN-978-9965-658-55-6. 3,3 P. L. co-authored by Musabaeva U. K., Kashkeeva U. K.
5. Abu Nasr Al-Farabi, M. V. Lomonosov, A. S. Pushkin on the language and culture of speech. Almaty: University “Almaty”, 2020. – 6 p. 0.4 p. l. in collaboration with Musabaeva U. K.
6. Specifics of teaching bachelor students the Russian language in a multidisciplinary university. Almaty: University “Almaty”, 2020. – 4 p. 0,2 p. l.
7. Efficiency of using video materials in teaching a foreign language. Almaty: University “Almaty”, 2020. – 5 p. 0,3 p. l. in co-author Isagulova D. D.
8. What did distance learning at the university show during the period of COVID-19 coronavirus infection? Baitur-synova, Astana.
9. Epithets-expressive means in the works of A. S. Pushkin. Monograph. ISBN 978-9965-658-86-0. 10. Analysis of epithets in the tales of A. S. Pushkin at the lessons of the Russian language and literature.
Abaya. 0,3 p. L. SB. int n St. Conf. KazNPU named after Abaya.
11. Modeling of classes based on the methodology of teaching the Russian language in primary school. “The Bulletin”. University “Almaty”. 2020. 0.3 p. l.
1. Professional Russian language
2. Methods of teaching Russian in primary school