Zhanar Araltaevna Manzhibaeva
Head of the organization of the educational process
Master of Science
Almaty, Aksai-3 Microdistrict, B. Momyshuly Street., 36, room 804
Tel: 7 (727) 248-57-48, (ext. 106)
Department of organization of the educational process – the main department of the University of Almaty, which provides control, coordination and organization of the learning process.
The educational process of the University is carried out in accordance with the adopted regulations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on education, as well as in accordance with the approved plans of the Academic Council.
The organization of the educational process of the university is carried out in conjunction with the deans of faculties and heads of departments.
The main tasks of the organization of the educational process are:
– curriculum development, according to specialties and in accordance with curriculum standards;
– monitoring the implementation of the decisions of the Academic Council regarding the educational process;
– monitoring and control of teaching staff and academic accounting of the load;
– rational use of the audience, the creation and study of the schedule in accordance with the pedagogical load;
– ensuring the work of the State Certifying Commission and the State Examination Commission.
– organization and conduct of the summer semester and examinations;
– preparation of reference and other information to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– approval of the academic calendar of bachelor and master programs approved by the Academic Council.
The organization of the educational process is based on the following regulatory legal acts adopted in the field of higher education:
Methodist of the department of organization of the educational process and Senior dispatcher: