Purpose and objectives of the educational program
Purpose of the program: training of competitive specialists with fundamental knowledge and linguistic competence for the implementation of scientific, pedagogical activities in the field of teaching mathematics; training of a specialist who owns organizational and managerial activities to ensure an effective educational process in schools of different types, implementing various programs for studying mathematics, taking into account modern educational technologies and new educational content
Еxpected learning outcomes of the educational program
The educational program is focused on the development of practical skills and abilities of students. As a result of studying mathematics, the student must:
– To connect modern theoretical foundations and technologies of teaching mathematics, applying various mathematical methods.
– Determine interdependence, respect the opinion of the team, plan work; find compromises, possess ethical and legal norms of behavior.
– Use effectively management in education, the foundations of economic knowledge, generating new ideas in a team, in planning, analysis, forecasting, project development. analyze the structure and content of the State Compulsory Education Standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan and curricula; to plan work taking into account the content, principles, forms, methods, means of teaching and upbringing in the context of the updated content of education and distance learning
– Evaluate general human principles of behavior, professional ethics, moral and ethical standards, adherence to ecological culture, preservation of the environment.
– Apply methods of critical thinking and reflectively analyze information and sources of its receipt, express an active life position and creativity.
– To know the essence and principles of modern pedagogical technologies used in the educational process in teaching mathematics.
– To promote the formation of an educated personality with a broad outlook and culture of thinking in the process of teaching mathematics.
– Understand the importance of integrating mathematics with other disciplines, be able to build the learning process for integrated courses in mathematics – physics, mathematics – biology, mathematics – a foreign language, mathematics – chemistry, mathematics – computer science, as well as demonstrate research skills and be able to lead research projects of schoolchildren.
– Use modern and innovative teaching methods in mathematics, in working with information systems.