The purpose and objectives of the educational program
Training of competitive scientific and pedagogical personnel, specialists in the field of natural science, capable of adapting to modern educational conditions, possessing innovative thinking, advanced technologies, capable of proving and solving problems of public interests in biology.
Purpose and objectives of the educational program
Objectives of the educational program:
– to understand the laws of the social and humanitarian development of modern society, master the basic methods and techniques of oral and written communication in the state, Russian and foreign languages, strive to develop intellectual, moral, cultural, communication, organizational and managerial skills
– To present the essence of management activities in education, the development of inclusive education in the country, to distinguish between psychological processes, pedagogical schools, to analyze the structure and content of the State Compulsory Education Standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan and curricula; to plan work taking into account the content, principles, forms, methods, means of teaching and upbringing in the context of the updated content of education and distance learning.
– To formulate a holistic worldview of culture, religion, human life, linking the monotony of the modern world
– Analyze the history of the development of biological science, the state, values at the present stage, the doctrine of evolution, biogeographic analysis of the biota of the native land, its changes
– To reveal the theoretical foundations of the microscopic structure of cells, tissues and organs of animals, the functions of the organism, the principles of its organization, the interaction of mechanisms
– Describe the basic laws of general and organic chemistry, their characteristics, the composition of organisms, classes of biological substances, the interaction of substances in life processes
– Demonstrate laboratory and analytical work on soil science and soil fertility research, production of living organisms, taking into account the achievements of biotechnology
– Determine the different classes of the diverse vertebrate animal world, its main evolutionary stages, the importance of autotrophic and heterotrophic plants in the circulation of substances
– Demonstrate innovative technologies in teaching biology, develop students’ biological thinking, a holistic natural-scientific worldview, master the theoretical foundations in the field of biology and didactics of secondary school, practical experience in building the educational process in the context of distance learning using digital education technologies
– Apply innovative technologies in teaching and upbringing in accordance with the goals, objectives and expected results in the context of the updated educational content