is the opportunity to study or conduct research in other universities within the country or abroad. Almaty University also accepts students and tutors from partner universities to study in the university. Study abroad programs are designed for a semester or one academic year. Training programs must be counted in the form of credits in the primary higher education institution.
Answer: You need to collect a package of documents and meet the requirements: GPA above 3.0 English level above B1. For those who submit documents to a Russian-speaking country (Russia, Kyrgyzstan), it is not necessary to provide a certificate of English level.
– Student statement
– Student questionnaire filled out in Word format
– Transcript (issued in SSC)
– Copy of a passport;
– 2 letters of recommendation (from professors, deans);
– A certificate confirming the level of English proficiency
– 2 photos 3 * 4 (for pasting on profiles) Participants in academic mobility pay for their tcikets, accommodation, meal.
Answer: Full-time students studying at the time of departure in 2-3 courses and undergraduates in the 1st course can participate in the program.
Answer: You choose the disciplines yourself in coordination with your dean’s office and the registrar’s office and draw up the Learning Agreement.
To avoid a big difference in loans after returning from abroad, you must first coordinate the subjects studied with your dean’s office (See question 6)